- 1 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes (750 g)
- 3 cups cooked white pea beans (navy beans) (750 mL)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar (45 mL)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (5 mL)
- 1/4 cup canola oil (50 mL)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley (25 mL)
Cook the potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender. Drain and let cool.
When potatoes are cool, cut in quarters and place in a large bowl. Add the cooked white pea beans, green onions and red pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and Dijon mustard. Slowly whisk in the canola oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss the salad with the dressing.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- Calories: 236
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g