- 1/4 cup orange juice (50 mL)
- 2 tbsp soya sauce (25 mL)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (25 mL)
- 1 tsp grated ginger root (5 mL)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (1 mL)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (0.5 mL)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (15 mL)
- 3/4 lb beef steak (flank, sirloin, round), cut into strips (175 g)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (14 oz./398 mL) Beans with Pork in Tomato Sauce
In a small bowl combine orange juice, soya sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; set aside.
In frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute beef with onion. Stir in sauce mixture. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in beans and heat through.
Serve over cooked vermicelli noodles and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.8 g
- Fiber: 6.7 g
- Protein: 27.1 g