- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed (540ml/18oz)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
Place the beans, avocado, garlic, 3/4 of the jalapeño, lime juice and salt in the base of a blender or food processor.
Pulse a few times, then scrape down the sides of the blender and pulse again until smooth. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary. Transfer to a bowl and top with remaining jalapeño for garnish.
Serve with your favourite tortilla chips, vegetables or tapped on nachos.
- If you prefer the guacamole to be a little less spicy, only use half a jalapeño.
- Store leftover guacamole in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: White Bean Guacamole, Bean Guacamole, Guacamole