- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed (540ml/18oz)
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts + additional for garnish
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
Place all the ingredients in the base of a blender or food processor.
Pulse a few times, then scrape down the sides of the blender and blend at 3/4 speed until creamy and smooth. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary. Transfer to a bowl and top with chopped artichoke for garnish.
Serve with toasted baguette or your favourite vegetables.
- Store leftover dip in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: White Bean and Artichoke Dip, Bean and Artichoke Dip, Artichoke Dip