Herby White Bean and Feta Dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups 1x
This light and creamy dip is perfect for summer noshing. Full of flavour, thanks to the feta, you can add whatever fresh herbs you like, though dill, chives and mint are surefire winners. This dip is nutritious and delicious, and it’s best served with crostini (or crackers) and fresh, seasonal vegetables. Can be packed along on a picnic or camping trip, too.
- 1 (540 mL/19 oz) can white kidney beans or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp roughly chopped herbs such as dill, chives, mint or all three
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- salt and pepper to taste
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth, scraping down the bowl from time to time. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Scrape into a shallow bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with fresh herbs, if you like. Will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.