Loaded black bean nachos are such a crowd-pleaser! They are easy to make and great to put out for a game night or Superbowl party. You just layer all the ingredients in a sheet pan, bake and enjoy. Customize the toppings to your liking. These nachos are vegetarian and are high in fibre and low in saturated fat!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 19oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of shredded old cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (seeds and membranes removed)
- 2 avocados, diced
- Sliced jalapenos (optional)
- Sour cream, salsa, and lime wedges for serving
Preheat oven to 400° Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place a layer of tortilla chips on the sheet pan.
Add half the black beans on top, spreading them evenly over the chips. Then add half the cheese, distributing evenly over the chips and beans.
Add another layer of nachos. Then top with the rest of the beans. Sprinkle olives evenly over the beans and chips layer. Then top with the rest of the cheese.
Bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Cool slightly and top with the tomatoes, avocado and Jalapeno, if using.
Serve with sour cream, salsa, and lime wedges.