Black Bean and Mango Salad
- Yield: 4 –6 servings 1x
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, peeled, pit removed and diced
- 1 sweet, red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (50 mL)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (25 mL)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (15 mL)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (2 mL)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (50 mL)
In a medium bowl, combine beans, mango, red pepper and green onions.
To make dressing, whisk together with lime juice, vegetable oil, soy sauce and red pepper flakes.
Add dressing to bean mixture and toss. Add the cilantro and toss lightly.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 9 g