Honey Carrot Date Muffins
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 1 1/2 cup Gluten Free Bean Flour Bread Mix (375 mL)
- 1 tbsp Gluten Free Baking Powder (15 mL)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice (1 mL)
- 1/2 cup grated carrots (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup chopped and pitted dates (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup honey (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup soft margarine or butter (50 mL)
1/2 cup 1% or 2% milk (125 mL)
In separate bowl, cream together honey and margarine whisk in eggs and milk until well blended.
Sift together bean bread flour mix and spices.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients all at once, then carrots and dates. Stir just until moistened.
Spoon onto nonstick or paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake in 375°F (190 C) oven for 20 minutes, or until tops are firm to the touch.