- Yield: 12 pancakes, 6 servings 1x
- 1 cup Gluten free bean flour bread mix (250 mL)
- 1 tsp Gluten free baking powder (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (1 mL)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup 1% or 2% milk (310 mL)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (30 mL)
In mixing bowl, combine Bean flour bread mix, gluten free baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl, beat together egg, milk, and vegetable oil; quickly stir into dry ingredients until just mixed (batter will be lumpy).
Using about 1/4 cup (or 50ml) for each pancake, pour batter onto hot, lightly oiled, nonstick griddle or skillet; cook until puffy and bubbles begin to break on top. Turn and cook until golden brown on both sides.